Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Premise

I have been thinking hard about an outlet for my random thoughts and the idea of bloggin them did occur to me quite a while ago but i have been hesitating about sharing my thoughts with people. It is not that these thoughts are intimate or radical, most of the time they are random and uncohesive. I fear the readers of my blog would find the entries fruastrating.

But what the heck, for what's it worth.. here goes.

I am an average joe, a singaporean, entrepurener, triathlete, diving instructor and father wannabe. I lead a very active life and my day is packed with tonnes of things to do (work,family,play etc) so full that sometimes i feel that i could burst. Life is beautiful and in my opinon, i would be sleeping a lot when i die and therefore why sleep so much....

The premise of this blog is to record my thoughts, the reflection of my mind in solitude. And the only time i could let these thots run free is when i am on the bowl where there is absolutely nothing else better to do. I realised i could do a lot of thinking while i am crapping....and these ideas will dissappear upon the flushing of the toilet. That being said, it does not mean i am going to be writing this while i am doing the do....i shall attempt to remember them and distill them throughout the day and find another peacful time to blog them..

I don;t believe in the idea that the blog should be private and anonymous. If one need to do that ....just keep a diary!....thoughts and idea are meant to be shared, discussed, celebrated. It's only through this sharing that we move on to become a better person. As socrates championed " the ultimate wisdom is the realisation that one does not possess wisdom". According to Uncle Scorates (not the brilliant Soccer Player) the ultimate wisdom is the understanding of the soul. This is the direct result of our interaction with the world, and by inference, the least we share our thoughts and poorer our soul will be.

I do hope that in the years to come these entries could become a record of my thoughts and also my life. And maybe through this sharing of ideas....some good may come out of it.

Cheers

FATA

1 comment:

pea said...

yayy! another blog to read...p/s the part abt feel like bursting coz so many things to do? u sure itz b'coz of that? or eat too much..heh.